Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I've Moved

I'm trying something new--something that falls between the length of a full blog post and the brevity of Twitter: a Tumblr blog. It's The Museum Game, named for a way of going through a museum's vast collection without getting overwhelmed. You pick One Thing that's the single favorite or most thought-provoking thing you've seen during your museum visit. Amazing how it sharpens your perceptions to be on the lookout for the thing that will matter the most.

And so, over at The Museum Game, I'm trying to post frequently about the things that make an impression on me and that make me wonder--not just during museum visits but during each day. Sometimes it'll be a quotation from what I'm reading. Sometimes it'll be a response to what I've seen in the news. Other times, it might be something I've caught sight of as I'm driving by. Come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment